Roads to Recovery has two trainers (Sandy Kanehl, CPRS & Mike Davidson, CPRS) certified to provide the 72-hour state DBHDS required curriculum for CPRS certification in Virginia. Call us for pricing and additional information. 434.455.0053
Education for our Community
Roads to Recovery is committed to educating peer providers, addiction professionals, other behavioral health and health care professionals, as well as businesses and our community on recovery-related topics. A major focus of our efforts is reducing the harmful stigma that prevents people from getting help for substance use disorders. Call us if you are interested to attend a training event, or if you would like us to bring an event to your organization or staff group.
- A New Workforce: The Role of Peer Recovery Specialists in Systems of Care
- Healing the Stigma of Addictions
- Advocacy for People with Addictions
- The Language of Addiction & Recovery: Helpful, Harmful or Both?
- Focus on Recovery
- Addiction and Recovery-Oriented Services
- Treating Tobacco Addiction: the #1 Cause of Death
- Family Engagement in Addiction Services
- Addiction Treatment Issues in Rural and Isolated Areas
- Addiction 101: Overview of Addictions
- Other topics by request